Equivalent to 3 A levels.
Students on the SFX Football Academy Programme will take part in:
Football Training & Competitions
Video Analysis – Hudl
- Football training sessions twice a week on an off-site full size 3G pitch
- Futsal sessions (Brazilian Indoor Football) every week
- Training led by UEFA qualified coaches
- Take part in two London cups and the English College’s League.
- Specialised strength and conditioning sessions in the fitness suite
Hudl are the market leaders in performance analysis, which involves watching games of football to analyse how players and teams play through video and statistics, just like the pundits on TV. Students will analyse three main areas; notational analysis, team analysis, and individual player analysis to produce mini presentations on their findings. Students can complete an Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), which is worth an additional half an A-Level and can significantly support their university application as well as their own sporting development.