Tutors will work with both the student and you, their parent/carer, to maintain achievement and to overcome any difficulties which may arise during their studies by:
- Building a positive ethos around learning, attendance, punctuality and behaviour.
- Supporting students who are having difficulty with learning, behaviour, attendance and punctuality through discussion and advice.
- Inviting you, the parent/carer, to attend progress review evenings.
- Providing each student with an Individual Learning Plan (ILP); an on-going process of assessment, feedback, target setting and review to support them in continually improving their performance in their courses.
- Sending full reports to parents/carers at the end of both of the ILP periods, the Autumn and Spring term.