We offer many opportunities where schools can arrange for your students to come and see the College, our fantastic facilities and meet our teaching staff and students. There are also a number of options where SFX can visit your school.
VISITING YOUR SCHOOL
- Year 11 post 16 events – If you are holding a post 16 careers event for your year 11s we would be delighted to attend and chat to your students.
- Parent’s evenings – We can attend your parents’ evenings and be available to meet with students and parents to speak about their future options.
- Drop in sessions – These can be held throughout the year so you can let us know a convenient time for your students and we can set up a stall normally during lunchtime
- Assemblies – Offered throughout the year for both your year 10 and year 11s, usually consisting of a presentation about SFX and an inspirational talk from our Student Presidents.
- Year 10 or 11 taster days – Bring in a group of your year 10 students to give them a taste of sixth form college education. We will organise careers and student presentations along with special subject – related taster sessions.
- Careers advisors session – Are you unsure about the types of courses offered or need any other help with sixth form applications? We would be happy to either come in to present to you or can organise a visit and tour of the College.
- Group tours – We can provide a tour of the College with a Q and A session for a group of your students.
- Open Days 2017-2018 – Get in touch if you would like to bring along a group of students to any of our recruitment events:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book for any of the above or find out more.